3 Jun 2012

Welcome

Hey there, welcome to my website!
I wanted to make a site with maps and locations of 1-60 rares spawns in World of Warcraft.
They award a lot of XP for low level toons and now you can see where to check while questing. Enjoy!


This is currently a work in progress, I plan on finding all the rare spawns and screen-shotting them myself, I don't want to use other peoples pictures, so this will take some time. Feel free to check out the sites I've done so far though, working on Eastern Kingdoms. (:

3 comments:

  1. I was looking for something like this. I can see that this website was made back in 2014, maybe earlier. Do you plan on continuing it for Classic WoW?

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so damn sad this site never got finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love ur site ! nice work thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete